This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Soap Dispenser Recommended
Elkay LRAD191865 Features:
- Product is ADA compliant when properly installed
- Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- Single bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks
- Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below
- This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA
- Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use
- Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine
Elkay LRAD191865 Technologies and Benefits:
- Sound Deadening: Bottom of sink is sprayed with an undercoating which helps absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration, and, prevent condensation
Elkay LRAD191865 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 19" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 18" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 6-1/2" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions: 16" L x 11-1/2" W x 6-3/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 - 3
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: 0, 4", or 8" (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 24"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay LRAD1918651
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay LRAD1918652
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD191865MR2
2 Faucet Holes (Middle Right)
- Elkay LRAD1918653
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD191865OS4*
4 Faucet Holes (Centered)
- Elkay LRAD1918650
No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.