This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
Elkay LR3122PD Features:
- Constructed of 18-gauge T-304 grade stainless steel
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Designed for drop in installations
- Basin is undercoated and padded to prevent dish clatter and cabinet condensation
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- Stainless steel perfect drain assembly included
- Covered under Elkay's limited lifetime residential warranty
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SoundGuard®: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry.
- Perfect Drain: An edgeless drain that integrates seamlessly into the bottom of this sink. It eliminates the gap around the drain by doing away with the sink collar. This makes for a cleaner sink and expands your usable work space on the sink floor. Crumbs and gunk have nowhere to go but down the drain!
Elkay LR3122PD Specifications:
- Height: 7-5/8" (measured from bottom of sink to top of rim)
- Length: 31" (measured from left outer rim to right outer rim)
- Width: 22" (measured from back outer rim to front outer rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Faucet Holes: 1 - 5 (holes required for faucet installation)
- Drain Connection: 3-3/8"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay LR3122PD1
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay LR3122PD2
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LR3122PDMR2*
2 Faucet Holes Middle Right
- Elkay LR3122PD3
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LR3122PD4
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LR3122PD5
5 Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
30 Seconds of Ingenuity: Perfect Drain
30 seconds of insight into Elkay's game changing drain design, Perfect Drain.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
Elkay Perfect Drain
The Elkay Perfect Drain provides a seamlessly welded collar that eliminates the gap and uncleanliness of old traditional sink drains. Paired with an 18 gauge stainless steel kitchen sink with SoundGuard, Elkay has created the perfect combination of durability, cleanliness and style.