This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Cutting Board Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Rinsing Basket Recommended
- Soap Dispenser Recommended
Elkay DLR151710 Features:
- 50/50 split basins allows you to conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks
- Commercial grade 20-gauge thickness and 300 Series stainless steel for everyday use
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink
- This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA
Elkay DLR151710 Technologies and Benefits:
- Sound Deadening: Bottom of sink is sprayed with an undercoating which helps absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration, and, prevent condensation
Elkay DLR151710 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 15" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 17-1/2" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 10" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions: 12" L x 12" W x 9-7/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 - 3
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: 0, 4", or 8" (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 18"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.