Item # bci413633
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Cutting Board Recommended
- Rinsing Basket Recommended
- Soap Dispenser Recommended
An Elkay Lustertone Classic stainless steel sink looks as great on day 3,000 as it does on day one. The rich, uniform grain is scratch resistant for heavy-duty use, whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar, laundry or commercial sink. Light scratches, which occur with everyday use, naturally blend into the finish of this durable sink with time. Deeper scratches are repairable with an Elkay stainless steel restoration kit.
Elkay BLR1516 Features:
- Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use
- Deep scratches are repairable
- Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine
- Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA
Elkay BLR1516 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 15" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 15" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 7-1/8" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions: 12" L x 9-1/4" W x 7" D
- Faucet Holes: 1 or 3
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/4"
- Faucet Centers: Single Hole (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 18"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
Dimensions and Measurements
Faucet Hole Size
Minimum Cabinet Size
Basin Rack Included
Basket Strainer Included
Cutting Board Included
Installation Hardware Included
Characteristics and Features
0, 1, 2, 3
Number Of Basins
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use