Item # bci2776268
The Design House 727016 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Entry Knob accepts a key on one side of the lock and is operated by a turn-button knob on the other side
- Designed for left or right hand doors, this knob fits the two most common backsets in the U.S. (2-3/4" and 2-3/8").
- Entry knobs are often used on front doors and back doors.
- Use this knob on standard 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" thick doors.
- Cross bore 2-1/8" diameter or edge bore 1-1/16" diameter (1" x 2-1/4" radius corner faceplate).
- This unit features anti-bump pins as an added security measure to keep your door securely shut when locked.
- This product is ANSI Grade-3 certified, which means this knob is rated for residential security.
- KW1 Keyway with entry lock KA3 - 3 keyed alike per cut case.
- Entry Knob comes with a limited lifetime mechanical and 5-year finish warranty.
- Height: 9-15/32"
- Length: 2-9/10"
- Width: 7-1/2"
- Handing: Reversible
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1-1/16"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin
- Application: Keyed Entry
- ADA: No
- ANSI Certification: Yes
- Handle Style: Knob
- ANSI Approved: Yes
- Number of Keys: 3
- Product Class: Residential
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Design House 727016*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Reversible, Right, Left
Number of Keys
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
5 Year Finish, Limited Lifetime