Delta Cassidy 9197-DST Features:
- Assembled in the U.S.A. (Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Magnetic docking pullout spray head
- ShieldSpray technology powers off the mess without making a mess
- 62" spray hose providing an approx. 20" reach
- Lumicoat marked finishes easily wipe clean and resist mineral buildup and hard water stains
- Euro-Motion handle only rotates forward to eliminate backsplash interference.
- High-arch gooseneck spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Diamond Seal valve cartridge
- Classical design combined with modern technology
Delta Cassidy 9197-DST Specifications:
- Overall Height: 15-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-1/6" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1 or 3 optional escutcheon RP71545 not included
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 32" (minimum) InnoFlex supply lines with 3/8" compression fittings Included
Why Buy Delta Cassidy 9197-DST Kitchen Faucet From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Cassidy 9197-DST Technologies:
- Lumicoat: Lumicoat finishes easily wipe clean without the need for cleaners or chemicals and help resist mineral buildup and hard water stains. The ultra-sleek surface repels liquids, resisting water spots and staying cleaner longer, so your faucet stays beautiful. Available on Lumicoat marked finishes.
- MagnaTite Docking: Delta MagnaTite Docking uses a powerful integrated magnet to ensure your pull-down faucet wand snaps precisely into place – and stays there. The spray wand comes free with a gentle tug, giving you complete flexibility to accomplish kitchen tasks. When you return the wand to its docked position, the MagnaTite magnet guides it to its proper place and makes sure your Delta faucet spray wand won’t droop over time. The same technology is available in select Delta In2ition® Two-in-One Showers in the bath.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to five million uses. That's twice as long as the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance. Delta Innoflex PEX supply lines are included with DIAMOND Seal faucets, so everything you need is in one box.
- Touch-Clean Spray Holes: The Delta soft, rubber Touch-Clean Spray Holes make it easy to wipe away unsightly calcium and lime buildup with the touch of a finger, helping prevent your product from developing a mineral blockage which could reduce water flow. While other kitchen faucets, shower heads and hand showers may require chemical cleaners and soaking time to dissolve mineral buildup, Delta products featuring Touch-Clean Spray Holes can be simply wiped clean for improved performance and an instantly refreshed look.
- ShieldSpray: Cleans with laser-like precision while containing mess and splatter. A concentrated jet powers away stubborn remnants of food while an innovative shield of water surrounds the jet and mess to keep the splashing contained, so you can spend less time soaking, scrubbing and shirt swapping.
With Touch2O Technology
Bar/Prep Version w/ Touch2O Technology
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta 9197-AR-DST*
- Delta 9197-CZ-DST*
- Delta 9197-DST*
- Delta 9197-AR-PR-DST
Lumicoat Arctic Stainless
- Delta 9197-CZ-PR-DST
Lumicoat Champagne Bronze
- Delta 9197-PR-DST
- Delta 9197-PN-PR-DST
Lumicoat Polished Nickel
- Delta 9197-PN-DST*
- Delta 9197-RB-DST
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.