The Delta 591TP1291TR has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Mixing Valve Required
Delta 591TP1291TR Features:
- Covered under Delta's 5 year limited commercial faucet & finish warranty
- One piece cast body with chrome plated finish
- Proximity® sensing technology - no visible sensor
- Centerset installation – 3 hole faucet with 4" centers
- Adjustable sensing range and auto shut-off
- Battery operated with audible low battery indicator
- Vandal resistant non-aerating spray outlet
- ADA compliant
- California low flow compliant
- Requires single tempered valve ELAVT0001ARI
Delta 591TP1291TR Specifications:
- Overall Height: 5-27/32" (counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-13/16" (counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Flow Rate: 0.35 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Centers: 4"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Hole Size: 1-1/4"
- Holes Required: 3
- 4 C batteries required
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you're searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today's leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta 591TP1291TR*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.