Item # bci2857031
The Danze D304533BN has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Double handle operation - handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- Matching touch-down drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- WaterSense Certified - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world's most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Touch-Down Drain: This innovation from Danze is a representation of their efforts to make products easier for customers to install and use. Recognizing that assembling and adjusting the drain can often be the most difficult part of replacing a bathroom faucet; these drains were designed to set easily with minimal tools or putties required. Once set these drains are guaranteed to function flawlessly as long as you own the faucet.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 4-3/4" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/2" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-5/8" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 4" - 12" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Connection Size: 1/2"
Dimensions and Measurements
10, 11, 12, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 in.
Flow Rate (GPM)
Max Deck Thickness
Drain Assembly Included
Characteristics and Features
Bathroom Sink Faucet
Number Of Handles
Quick Connect Supply Lines
Warranty and Product Information
CA Drought Compliant
Low Lead Compliant