The Danze has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Smooth single handle operation
- Matching touch-down drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Touch-Down Drain: This innovation from Danze is a representation of their efforts to make products easier for customers to install and use. Recognizing that assembling and adjusting the drain can often be the most difficult part of replacing a bathroom faucet; these drains were designed to set easily with minimal tools or putties required. Once set these drains are guaranteed to function flawlessly as long as you own the faucet.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 5-3/4" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/2" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 2-7/8" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/4"
- 1 handle included with faucet
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Danze *
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.