The Brizo 65051LF-PC has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Covered under Brizo's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Constructed of brass ensuring durability and dependability for years to come
- Smooth single handle operation
- Mounts in a single hole configuration - one hole required with spout and handles completely separate from trim
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included with faucet
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
WaterSense® Certified Product: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Brizo's WaterSense® faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation's water resources. First, Brizo's WaterSense® faucets splash less; you won't have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Faucet Installation: 1
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3"
Waterfall Widespread Model
Standard Widespread Model
Brizo is a luxury fittings brand for those who understand that fashion isn't only about the clothes they wear – it's a lifestyle. The Brizo product team designs and crafts distinctive kitchen and bath suites that artfully blend form and function, transforming minds, moods and spaces. This approach has elevated the Brizo brand and its fashion-forward collections, many of which have been recognized by various outlets and organizations, including Design Journal with its Adex Gold Award™ and the Red Dot Award™. Rooted in fashion and design, the Brizo brand has been a primary sponsor for fashion designer Jason Wu since 2006 and a national sponsor of the St. Jude Dream Home® Giveaway since 2010. Brizo is the luxury brand of fittings and accessories within the portfolio of Delta Faucet Company, a WaterSense® manufacturer partner of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.