Single Cylinder Keyed Entry: Single cylinder keyed entry door hardware is locked and unlocked from the exterior using a key and can be locked and unlocked from the interior using the locking mechanism. Perfect for securing entrances, side doors, and anywhere else that needs a bit more security. This entry set requires special door prep and installation of a mortise lock box.
- Designed by Erinn V., Hollywood Hills is chic and elegant
- All mortise lock boxes are to fit standard preparation ANSI A115.1
- A luxurious and premium finish maintains its appearance over time
- Personalized your mortise lock, cylinder, and choice of either left or right handed depending on door configuration
- Includes exterior and interior trim, knob/lever, and spindle
- Backsets with 1-1/2" and 2" are designed to be used with levers, please contact customer service for lever options
- Baldwin offers a Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Standard finishes have a One Year Limited Warranty when installed in exterior applications and a Five Year Limited Warranty for interior use
- Does not meet the standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Interior comes in same finish as exterior. If split finish is desired please contact customer service
Solid Brass Construction: Baldwin Estate Series products are constructed from solid brass - providing a more luxurious, higher quality feel than door hardware made with lesser metals. When you hold a Baldwin product in your hand, you will immediately notice the difference that solid brass makes - it is heavier, stronger, and smoother than most of the door hardware on the market today.
Lifetime Finishes™: Baldwin's multi-patented Lifetime Finishes™ provide unprecedented protection against the effects of weather, normal wear and tear, and even the rigorous test of coastal salt air. By adapting the vapor deposition processed used to create premium gold pens, Baldwin creates a unique surface across your door hardware that is guaranteed to withstand the ravages of time.
Living Finishes: Baldwin Living Finishes, which include Non-Lacquered Brass, Vintage Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze, are designed to mimic the patina of a well-loved piece of vintage hardware, and as such will change and adapt over time naturally. For those who appreciate the well-worn look of aged door hardware, but still require the strength and durability of a Baldwin finish, Living Finishes are an ideal fit.
- Backset: 2-1/2" or 2-3/4"
- Backplate Height: 20-3/8"
- Backplate Width: 2-7/16"
- Center to Center: 3-7/16"
- Grip Center to Center: 10"
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Handing: Left, Left Hand Reverse, Right, Right Hand Reverse
- Interior Handle Style: Knob
- Cylinder: 5 Pin
- Material: Brass
- 6946.FD: Dummy Handleset
- 6946.ENTR (This Model): Single Cylinder Mortise Handleset
- 6946.DBLC: Double Cylinder Mortise Handleset
- 6946.ENFD: Single Cylinder and Full Dummy Door Mortise Handlesets
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Baldwin 6946151ENTR*
- Baldwin 6946452ENTR*
Distressed Antique Nickel
- Baldwin 6946402ENTR
Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 6946412ENTR*
Distressed Venetian Bronze
- Baldwin 6946076ENTR
Lifetime Graphite Nickel
- Baldwin 6946.044.ENTR
Lifetime PVD Satin Brass
- Baldwin 6946003ENTR
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Baldwin 6946055ENTR
Lifetime Polished Nickel
- Baldwin 6946056ENTR
Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Baldwin 6946031ENTR
- Baldwin 6946102ENTR
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Baldwin 6946260ENTR
- Baldwin 6946190ENTR
- Baldwin 6946040ENTR*
- Baldwin 6946050ENTR
Satin Brass and Black
- Baldwin 6946060ENTR
Satin Brass and Brown
- Baldwin 6946264ENTR*
- Baldwin 6946150ENTR
- Baldwin 6946112ENTR
- Baldwin 6946033ENTR
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.