- Axor products are manufactured in Germany
- Axor products include a limited lifetime warranty
- All brass faucet body construction
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Spout swivels 180° providing greater access to more areas of the sink
180° Swivel: 180° swivel area lets you access most, if not all, areas of the sink and enhances the faucet's versatility when in use.
- Spout Height: 4-3/8" (measured from center of mounting hole to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 25" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
Founded in Germany's Black Forest back in 1901, Axor is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Axor's products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Axor is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Axor products for many years to come.