This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Assembly Recommended
- Escutcheon Recommended
- Extension Kit Recommended
- Mixing Valve Required
- Covered under Axor's limited lifetime warranty
- Coordinates seamlessly with other items from the Axor Uno Collection
- Smooth single handle operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart, option will be presented
EcoRight: Axor faucets and showers fitted with EcoRight technology use up to 60% less water than conventional products – and without any loss of comfort. You can then reduce your water and energy costs and save valuable resources.
- Spout Reach: 8-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Wall mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
Founded in Germany's Black Forest back in 1901, Axor is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Axor's products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Axor is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Axor products for many years to come.
Axor Special Custom Finishes:
- Many AXOR products are available in a custom polished or brushed finish option
- Finishes include gold optic, red gold, black, bronze, nickel, and brass
- Avg lead time 12-14 weeks with no cancellations or returns allowed
- Please contact us to check finish availability and price