The American Standard T440502.224 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
- Fully covered under American Standard’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Components forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Shower package includes: valve trim with handle, shower head, shower arm
- Shower faucets from American Standard are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Luxurious rain shower head
- Multi-function cartridge – one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge included – plugs into valve body
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- ADA compliant
- Integral unions – no soldering required
- Includes plaster guard for leak-testing prior to handle installation
- Rough-In valve sold separately – when adding to cart, this item will be presented
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard shower components the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- A swinging dial allows for pin-point control
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Dimensions: 6-3/4" X 9-1/4"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with a rain spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for complete coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6"
- Shower Arm Length: 12"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 4-5/8"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
- T440.502: This model
- T440.501: This model without tub spout
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office