Style and comfort go hand in hand. This sleek, ergonomic model from our Reliant 3® Collection is ideal for casual bathrooms, and even modern ones. The faucet is easy to install by yourself—and by hand—using Quick Spin™ Nuts. To help prevent accidental scalding, the metal ADA-approved handle has an adjustable hot-limit safety stop.
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard®. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Organic design - soft curves complement casual bathrooms
- Drip-free for life - ceramic disc valve for precise control
- Water temperature safety - prevent accidental scalding with adjustable hot-limit safety stop
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation
- Speed Connect pop-up drain assembly takes minutes to install
- ADA compliant - For ease of use
- WaterSense Certified product with 1.2 gpm/4.5 L/min. maximum flow rate to save water without sacrificing performance
- Supports sustainability - CEC listed and CALGreen compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard faucets are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and stainless steel drain cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard bathroom faucets the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard faucets are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Speed Connect System: Assembling, connecting, and adjusting the pop-up drain within the tight space of a vanity cabinet is undeniably the most difficult task when installing a bathroom faucet. Not so with American Standard, though. Each bathroom faucet is supplied with their patented Speed Connect Drains, which simply plug into the faucet and drain. No wrenches, special tools or plumber’s putty are needed. You also won’t need to apply torque to seal the drain or to fuss with the lift rod height. With Speed Connect Drains, bathroom faucet installs take minutes, not hours.
- Water Conscious: As the 2012 EPA WaterSense partner of the year, American Standard faucets are acclaimed for saving water without sacrificing performance. Through the use of the latest pressure compensating aerators, American Standard faucets save 32% more water than other brands/models. This means that their faucets pay for themselves throughout the life of their use. They also splash less, too.
- Overall Height: 5-5/8" (counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-5/8" (counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-7/8" (center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 3
- Mounts in a centerset configuration
- Center-to-Center Distance Between Handle Installation Holes (Faucet Centers): 4"
- 1.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-1/4" thick
- 1 handle included with faucet
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant
- 7385.000: This model
- 7385.003: This model with grid drain assembly
- 7385.004: This model without drain assembly
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office