The American Standard 3571002.020 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Tub Waste Required
- Fully covered under a lifetime warranty; including free lifetime in-home service
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Soaking tub; basic and easy to install
- Drop-in installation; tub is dropped into a pre-cut deck or island
- Constructed of ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced acrylic
- Surfaced with the industry's best stain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Slip-resistant flooring - textured finishing technique applied
- Self-leveling base structural support cuts installation time and costs
- Tub waste (drain) is not included - this will be presented upon adding to cart, with multiple available finishes
Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty with In-Home Service: This tub is covered under the industry’s only Limited Lifetime Warranty with free lifetime in-home service. This speaks volumes to the quality of American Standard tubs.
- Deep Soak: This patented overflow system works with an exclusive drain, positioned significantly higher within the bathing well. With water depths reaching 2” to 4” deeper than other bathtubs, Deep Soak tubs allow for better full-body submergence.
- Self-Leveling Base: A major time-saver during installation, this tub’s self-leveling base eliminates the need to fret over a perfectly level base structural support… high-density compressible pads do the work for you, compensating for any imperfections. DIY’ers and contractors both appreciate this feature.
- Premium Acrylic: Luxury American Standard tubs all use premium acrylic for a reason: it retains a glossy finish, is flexible (will never chip, crack or craze), easy to clean, and far lighter (and easier to install) than cast iron. Premium Acrylic means that it is reinforced with a fiberglass composite for maximum strength.
- Overall Length: 60" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 36" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 21" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Water Depth: 14" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 52-gallons
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Bath Type: Soaking
- Drain Location: Reversible
- Material: Premium Acrylic
- Country of Origin: USA
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 3571.002.011*
- American Standard 3571.002.178*
- American Standard 3571.002.021*
- American Standard 3571.002.222*
- American Standard 3571002.020*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.