American Standard Boulevard 2891.200 Features:
- One-piece elongated toilet
- Right Height bowl
- Top mounted dual-button flush actuator - 1.0 GPF (gallons-per-flush) for liquids, 1.6 GPF for solids
- Quick and quiet, Industry-leading flushing system with PowerWash rim out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Concealed trapway
- Includes slow-close toilet seat with push-button removal for easy cleaning
- EverClean porcelain surface
- Covered under American Standard's limited 10 year warranty
- Wax ring kit (for installation) is not included - when adding to cart, this inexpensive item will be presented
American Standard Boulevard 2891.200 Flushing Technologies / Benefits:
- PowerWash Rim: During each flush, a measured amount of water travels within and inner-rim channel to be evenly dispersed throughout the bowl. PowerWash rims are surprisingly good at completely clearing out the bowl after each use.
American Standard Boulevard 2891.200 Technologies / Benefits:
EverClean: Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates water spots, but also helps repel sink messes.
Right Height: Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
Water Efficient: American Standard won the WaterSense Partner of the Year Award in 2012 for their dedication to eco-friendly products. Their faucets save 32% more water than conventional faucets without compromising performance.
American Standard Boulevard 2891.200 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 30-7/8" (bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 29-3/4" (back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14-1/2" (furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough In: 12" (wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Flush Valve Size: 3" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway Size: 2" (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: Dual Flush 1.6 / 1.0 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 9" X 8" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 11"
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Top
- 2891.200 - This model
- 2891.128 - This model without Dual Flush technology
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):