The American Standard 1340M.107.002 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation - knob handle rests on automatic metering closure cartridge
- WaterSense Certified product – this faucet uses 30% less water than the industry standard, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard faucets are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and stainless steel drain cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard bathroom faucets the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard faucets are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Water Conscious: As the 2012 EPA WaterSense partner of the year, American Standard faucets are acclaimed for saving water without sacrificing performance. Through the use of the latest pressure compensating aerators, American Standard faucets save 32% more water than other brands/models. This means that their faucets pay for themselves throughout the life of their use. They also splash less, too.
- Overall Height: 5-1/8" (counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 2" (counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-3/16" (center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 0.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.