FaucetDirect.com accepts multiple forms of payment to fit most needs. Below are our current methods we accept payments for orders:
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express - Card must have a billing address that can be verified through your issuing card company.(Online & Phone)
- V.me: Securely store your payment and shipping information in V.me by Visa, so you don’t have to enter it again the next time your checkout on any website where V.me is accepted.
- PayPal: PayPal allows members to have one personal account linked to any bank account or credit card for easy payment. For more information, visit: http://www.paypal.com.
- Amazon Payments: Using one account, you’re able to send money to family or friends, receive money, or make payments toward a purchase. Signing up for an account is simple. For more information, visit: https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/home.
- Check: We do accept checks! To set up your order for check payment, create a cart you wish to purchase and save it online. Then contact us by phone so we can assist with processing your order.
- Wire Transfers: We accept wire transfers for orders over $1,000. As with check orders, please contact us by phone so we can help process your order.
- Giftcards: Giftcards are accepted provided they have a verifiable billing address & must be kept for crediting purposes.
Payment methods for Canadian customers differ slightly. We accept payments by major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), PayPal, check, and wire transfer. But Google Wallet is NOT accepted. All funds are billed and credited in United States dollars, not Canadian dollars. Build.com is NOT responsible for any fees incurred for currency conversion.